2016 Club Runs

Where are WE going this weekend? Keep this to Ythan runs only please.

2016 Club Runs

Postby Don » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:59 am

The regular Sunday morning club run details are now updated on the British Cycling website club calendar:
https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/club/profile/2849/ythan-cc
Click on the Calendar tab to see what's happening, and everything that's happening. Clicking on the event title or date will show more details of the event - this is where you'll find links to the route (if / when one is planned in adavnce).
The Club Run events are currently set to recur weekly and it looks like the BC website will only show the next event in the queue; so you'll have to check in regularly for updates!

This weekend, the extensive flooding will make finding a route a bit of a challenge though I expect there will be a good few of us keen to get outside and away from the turbo or rollers (even though the weather forecast isn't great).

Due to work commitments, I won't be on the club run for a couple of weeks, but happy to update the calendar with route details. If you fancy dictating where the run should go, let me know and I'll make sure your route finding wisdom is shared in the calendar! :-)
Don
BMX

Re: 2016 Club Runs

Postby Colin A » Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:06 pm

Sorry I couldnt make it out, my hand is still to sore to change gear. Many out this morning?
May I remind you of that scene
with your arms aloft in Aberdeen
Colin A
Maillot Jaune

Return to Ythan Club Runs