New Clothing Order - Delivery for XMAS

Want some new togs - The answer lies within!

New Clothing Order - Delivery for XMAS

Postby Andy D » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:54 pm

We have created a new CS Direct order for Ythan cc.

The deadline for submitting orders is 29 October 2014.

New Members or those ordering for the first time need to log in to the web page below (LEFT HAND SIDE) using the login details further down:

http://custom.champ-sys.com/Login/en-GB/

Login: ythancc

Password: ythanabz2012

You will then be taken to a web page where you need to create your own sub-account by entering your personal email address and a password. (if you don't already have an account of your own from previous orders - if you have ordered before, use the personal log-in you used for your previous order)

Once input, you will be taken to the screen where you can quickly build and pay for your own personal kit order.

REMEMBER THE DEADLINE FOR THE ORDER IS: 29/10/2014

That should mean a delivery date in Mid December - just in time for Xmas. Happy Shopping.
Andy D
Maillot Jaune

Re: New Clothing Order - Delivery for XMAS

Postby Scotty » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:55 pm

Hi all,

I have collected the most recent club kit order from Andy today and it's currebtly at my house in Pitmedden. Before I mske arrangemts for it to be taken to Ellon, would anyone prefer to collect it from Pitmedden. Let me know ASAP and I'll remove your kit from the box.

Thanks
Scott

PM me if you want my address
Scotty
BMX

Re: New Clothing Order - Delivery for XMAS

Postby Carol » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:53 pm

Scotty has now delivered the kit to me....its getting around! I will bring it down to the QL session on Saturday at Auchterellon if anyone wants to collect it 9.30 - 10.55 otherwise post here if you want to pick it up. I will also bring it to the Pool Party the weekend after.

Carol
Carol
Maillot Jaune

Return to Club Clothing