Specialized Enduro frame, fork & wheels

Flogging your gear or looking for that odd shaped widget, come on in to Ythan CC's bike Emporium.

Specialized Enduro frame, fork & wheels

Postby Don » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:28 am

For sale to someone who likes (some of) their cycling to be muddy, gnarly and generally free from tarmac:

2009 Specialzed Enduro SL frame, size medium, with headset, Specialized E150 fork with integrated stem, front and rear wheels (DT Swiss 420 rims, front hub is Specialized's own, rear hub is DT Swiss). The front mech, front brake disc and the caliper mount are also included. There is a (cut down) seatpost and I'm pretty sure I could find a seat clamp too. The frame had all the pivot bearing replaced over a year ago, but I transplanted most of the components onto a hardtail at the same time, so those pivot bearings have had precisely no use! There are two rear shocks; the Specialized FutureShock can that came with the bike plus one sourced from eBay that came from a Pitch. Front and rear suspension travel is 150mm and the frame's geometery is, I gather, more or less the same as the current Stumpjumer Evo.
The bike has never been abused as it should have been - it was really too much bike for me and I had a lot more fun on the Giant Trance it replaced. So the frame and fork are in good condition with just the inevitable scuffs and scratches from cable and heel rub etc. Picture linked below.

Let me know if anyone is interested...

http://1drv.ms/VridZ5
Don
BMX

Return to Buy it, Sell it, Borrow it. Steal it?