Kit for QL's

Kit for QL's

Postby Andy D » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:10 pm

Anyone needing kit for their QL'ers need to get stuck into the latest kit order set up - below:

We have created a new CS Direct order for Ythan cc under name of ‘June 2013’.

The deadline for submitting orders is 17 June 2013.

Members need to log in to the web page below (LEFT HAND SIDE) using the login details further down:

http://custom.champ-sys.com/Login/en-GB/

Login: ythancc

Password: ythanabz2012

You will then be taken to a web page where you need to create your own sub-account by entering your personal email address and a password. (if you don't already have an account of your own from previous orders)

Once input, you will be taken to the screen where you can quickly build and pay for your own personal kit order.

REMEMBER THE DEADLINE FOR THE ORDER IS: 17 JUNE 2013
Andy D
Maillot Jaune

Re: Kit for QL's

Postby Andy D » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:25 am

I have spoken with Champ System and they have kindly extended the deadline for kit orders to 30 June 2013 to make sure absolutely everyone who wants kit can get it.

I have been told that we have 60 people registered with the on-line 'shop' but nowhere near that number actually order stuff, which makes it all the more weird that people then contact me frequently and in fairly large numbers asking 'when is there going to be a kit order?'

NOW is the answer, get ordering or suffer having no (extremely nice looking) Ythan Kit until towards the end of the year.

Cheers,
Andy

REMEMBER DEADLINE is NOW......30/06/2013 Don't Miss Out.
Andy D
Maillot Jaune

Re: Kit for QL's

Postby Chris C » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:36 pm

Bumped to the top.

As Andy says, deadline for the new kit order approaches - don't miss out!
Chris C
Maillot Jaune

Return to Other QL News