NEW KIT DIRECT ORDER SYSTEM ON-LINE

Want some new togs - The answer lies within!

NEW KIT DIRECT ORDER SYSTEM ON-LINE

Postby Andy D » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:36 pm

We now have Direct Order system set up for all club clothing from Champion System.

Here are the instructions for how to order your club kit:

Go to the following web address:

http://custom.champ-sys.com/Login/en-GB/Default.aspx

Once there, sign in on the unique Ythan CC log in, on the left hand side of the page marked 'returning customers' - as follows:

e-mail: ythancc
password: ythanabz2012

then click 'sign in'

Once you have 'signed in' on the Ythan system, you will be asked to create your own personal account so that you can view, order and pay direct for clothing. Please remember your personal log in details.

You can order as much as you want and once the requisite numbers/date has been reached for this overall club order, it shall be processed and the order shall arrive together (delivered to Andy Duncan for distribution)

PLEASE NOTE : Those who have already 'ordered' via contact with the YTHAN KIT ENQUIRIES E-Mail address will need to place their order and payment with this new system. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE KIT ORDERED IN ANY OTHER WAY AT PRESENT.

Any queries or questions can be directed to ythankitenquiries@live.co.uk
Andy D
Maillot Jaune

Re: NEW KIT DIRECT ORDER SYSTEM ON-LINE

Postby Chris C » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:31 pm

Have created an account and logged in but there I can't access the Ythan store - there is nothing showing? Is it still active or are we too late?

Cheers

Chris
Chris C
Maillot Jaune

Postby Colin A » Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:08 pm

I've got the same problem. I have logged in and created my account this afternoon but it doesn't let me in to see the Ythan order.
May I remind you of that scene
with your arms aloft in Aberdeen
Colin A
Maillot Jaune

Postby Andy D » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:34 pm

Could be that you have left it too late but I hope not as I arranged for the order cut off to be mid-january (I think) but had problems setting this up so Champion System did it for me, could be that they set end of December as end date.

I shall contact them but don't anticipate any response until later in Jan. as these companies have a tendency to shut down for a couple of weeks about this time of year (you oil industry workers will know all about that! :twisted: )
Andy D
Maillot Jaune

Postby Carol » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:11 am

Placed my order yesterday (31st) with no problems, got receipt for payment
Carol
Maillot Jaune

Postby Andy D » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:45 am

DEADLINE FOR THIS ORDER HAS BEEN REACHED AND IS NOW COMPLETE - you may not order on this run of clothing as the deadline was reached on 31/12/2012.

This was set up for me by Champ System and I would have preferred the order to expire in January - however I failed to ensure that the deadline was the date I had in mind, so I apologise for that.

I have checked with Champ System and they think that members may have been trying to Log In via the 'create new order' portal, which is not the correct location. They advise that this is the difference from logging in on the left of the page as opposed to the right.

I have to say I find their website very poor to navigate and the terminology they use on their pages does not lend itself to your average joe trying to use the site - it might be fine for their staff or 'industry people' but I can rarely make head nor tail of it.

I shall arrange for a new order to be created in the near future and that will mean that some members will have to wait until the season has probably already started. I am also aware that a price increase will be applied in 2013.

I guess if lessons are to be learned from this 1st attempt at Direct Order, it is make sure you order timeously, and if you have difficulty logging in, make E-Mail contact with Champ System themselves who shall assist you to create your account and to use it on the club pages (this is the same as if you were buying on-line from any other internet based company).
Andy D
Maillot Jaune

Postby The Loneys » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:13 pm

Trying to place a new order and having difficulties. Can anyone help a numpty! :?

Used link above provided by Andy and signed in using address and password. All I get prompted to do is create a new account in my own name - which I have done and then it didn't let me click on the Ythan shop. There seems to be no option for returning customers either which I tried to do when I thought I'd give it another go after creating my own account!

I would like to get Zak some kit to race in this season but at the rate it currently taking me to fathom out this ordering malarky I'll be looking to order for 2014 :lol:

Thanks
Claire
The Loneys
Maillot Jaune

Postby Carol » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:11 pm

Hi Claire, aftter reading your post I tried to access the Ythan store through my Account but had no joy.
Carol
Maillot Jaune

Postby Chris C » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:02 pm

I spoke to Andy at the presentation and he said that he is setting up a new order for us, so once this has been done we should be able to place individual orders.
Chris C
Maillot Jaune

Postby The Loneys » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:35 pm

Cheers everyone. It's good to know it's not me then!
The Loneys
Maillot Jaune

Next

Return to Club Clothing