2013 Membership Fees

Welcome to the board. Read this first before posting on the board. Problems with the forum, try here for help.

2013 Membership Fees

Postby Yvonne » Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:50 pm

It’s been brought to my attention that there are a few old and incorrect versions of the Membership Form and fee details on the YCC Website which may be causing some confusion – apologies for this! I’d therefore like to clarify the correct 2013 fees and Membership Form to be used.

The 2013 Fees are payable for January to December 2013 and are to remain at the same levels as 2012, as follows:

Ythan CC:
Family - 2 adults and unlimited children (anyone under 19 years) all registered at the same address = £30.00
Junior - 17 to 18 years = £15.00
Senior - 19 to 39 years = £15.00
Vet - 40 years and over = £15.00

Ythan QL:
12 years and under = £5.00
13 to 16 years = £5.00

The 2013 Membership Form can be downloaded using the following link:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B5RTpOn0MuPWZFB6dTBJVFJWaXM

Once the link opens, please click on “File” and then “Download”. I would be grateful if you could please complete and return this to me, via email will be fine (please see details below), or if that doesn't work then drop it in the post.

There are two ways you can pay for your 2013 membership:

Send a cheque (along with a completed membership form) made payable to either Ythan CC or Ythan QL (depending on your membership level) to:

Yvonne Winter
YCC Club Treasurer
Taigh Na Greine Eirigh
Ardallie
Peterhead
Aberdeenshire
AB42 5BQ

or via Online Banking to the relevant account. If you wish to pay via Online Banking, please send me an email and I will forward you the information.

FOR EXISTING MEMBERS ONLY: please make sure you pay your 2013 Membership renewal fees BEFORE 31 January 2013! For all renewals received after this date, there will be a £5.00 surcharge payable.

If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Many thanks

Yvonne Winter
Ythan CC Treasurer
Email: treasurer.ythancc@gmail.com
Yvonne
Fisher Price Trike

Return to Info and Announcements