Impsport Clothing

Want some new togs - The answer lies within!

Impsport Clothing

Postby JimBo » Thu May 26, 2011 3:35 pm

Received Performance Jacket today, it has a differnet logo to the rest of the clothing, Logo on the RHS, with a small devil above the ImpSport logo which has also changed.

Jim.

P.S. To be honest looks better than the current logo.....
"The best diplomat that I know is a fully-loaded phaser bank"
JimBo
Maillot Vert

Re: Impsport Clothing

Postby The Loneys » Thu May 26, 2011 6:01 pm

Don't let the Lincolshire Yellowbellies hear you calling their Imp the Devil :evil:. Its the Lincoln Imp you know - The Devil sent the Imp to Lincoln Cathedral to cause havoc - so they say!
The Loneys
Maillot Jaune

Postby JimBo » Thu May 26, 2011 6:39 pm

Oh I see, an Imp....oh... now I get it IMP sport.....bit slow tonight, still looks okay though....

Jim.
JimBo
Maillot Vert

Postby Colin A » Thu May 26, 2011 7:03 pm

I went a bit mental at them for changing the logo and not letting us know. I didn't like it at all. So I guess it's all a matter of individual taste. Basically if you want to keep ordering kit from Impsport then go ahead. In the meantime Andy is looking for a new supplier.
May I remind you of that scene
with your arms aloft in Aberdeen
Colin A
Maillot Jaune

Postby JimBo » Thu May 26, 2011 7:31 pm

I also got a free pair of gloves from them, which she took an immediate liking to....lost them. :D

I have attached a photo of both together see what people think.

Jim.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JimBo
Maillot Vert

Postby John Hunter » Thu May 26, 2011 8:00 pm

Colin A wrote:I went a bit mental at them for changing the logo and not letting us know. I didn't like it at all. So I guess it's all a matter of individual taste. Basically if you want to keep ordering kit from Impsport then go ahead. In the meantime Andy is looking for a new supplier.

Groundhog day???
"no longer the wrong bike, no longer almost the right bike, now the right bike!!"
John Hunter
Maillot Jaune

Postby Colin A » Fri May 27, 2011 7:24 am

After the sizing and different colour fiasco we had long e-mail discussions with the Impsport MD. He assured us that they would improve. I think they did and he sorted out the removal of VAT from the kids stuff. However he changed the logo without informing us. When I complained he said we were stuck with it but he would consider moving the logo.

In My opinion Impsort have had too many chances. Andy agrees and is setting up another supplier. The only issue we have is that the Impsport method of purchasing where you pay more for individual items suits the club quite well. We won't have this option in the future so club clothing will have to be bought in batches (probably two per year). Orders outwith these times will have to wait till the next batch is ordered.

You can continue ordering with Impsport on an individual basis if you don't mind the new larger red logo.

The Impsport kit can be used for all races.
May I remind you of that scene
with your arms aloft in Aberdeen
Colin A
Maillot Jaune

Postby Andy D » Fri May 27, 2011 8:16 am

There is a double edged sword to the change of kit supplier.

I have been quite impressed with Champion System for quick turnaround and reasonable prices and reasonable quality kit.

We will have to have minimum orders of 5 items once up and running (5 main items like 5 jerseys or 5 shorts but any other individual items may accompany an order with them)

To have our blue Ythan race kit run by Champion System we will need an initial order of 10 jerseys, so I am of the opinion that by all means we can keep the on-line ordering system with Impsport but if people know they want a jersey soon(ish) perhaps hold off and we can put together the initial order with the blue kit with championsystem (they have not done any proofs of blue kit or anything yet and I may seek slight amendments to the blue kit in any case, because impsport's manufacturing systems did not allow for what we originally wished for anyway!!)

So to re-cap I propose we keep our options open with impsport, if people want kit from them, they can order individual items on-line. HOWEVER I would be seeking (probably before the winter) to arrange for championsystem to also supply our blue kit and we will need to make an initial order of 10 jerseys with all subsequent bulk orders being a 5 jersey minimum.

(championsystem do offer a service to make individual items for customers to order with a very fast turnaround but this is at a premium price - worth having though if you only have one skinsuit for example and you wreck it and you have a big race coming up or something)
Andy D
Maillot Jaune

Return to Club Clothing