New Kit Order

Want some new togs - The answer lies within!

Re: New Kit Order

Postby Col » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:43 am

Colin A wrote:Prancing about he house in my new skinsuit now (it gives Netty a wee thrill) :D . Quite impressed with the quality and it seems a step up from my old SS. Robbie's very happy with his top as well.

Just a wee one Colin? :P
Col
Maillot Jaune

Postby malcolm » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:05 pm

The big thrill will be when he gets his white bibshorts oot
malcolm
Maillot Jaune

Postby Bill » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:44 pm

Andy, tried on the kit tonight and I am very impressed, like the new design and the quality looks good, especially like the Ythan CC on the arse, give Granite something to read :lol:
Bill
Maillot Vert

Postby John Hunter » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:01 pm

new shorts seem spot on, Ill need to sort a new jersey tho as the colour is very very different now.

Much nicer now tho.
"no longer the wrong bike, no longer almost the right bike, now the right bike!!"
John Hunter
Maillot Jaune

Postby Carol » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:44 pm

Shorts seem to be a much better fit - :D BTW John Congratulations to being the first on Stabilisers!
Carol
Maillot Jaune

Postby Andy D » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:55 am

Glad folks are happy with kit. I really like the jersey and shorts combo now that the shorts are all blue, looks pretty cool.

Am also happy with more white visible on the jersey to break up the black/blue - a bit brighter now.

Will get the Direct Order system sorted shortly - promise.
Andy D
Maillot Jaune

Postby John Hunter » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:51 pm

While kit is good, its so different in colour to my last years kit, that it looks daft when work together.

So Ill have to get a new jersey, I guess Ill set the shorts and jerseys aside for road races... eeek!

Andy, I cant see the matching turquiose arm and legs things on Impsport.... do I need to call them?
"no longer the wrong bike, no longer almost the right bike, now the right bike!!"
John Hunter
Maillot Jaune

Postby Russ » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:42 pm

Have I missed something to do with new kit is it different? Do we now have blue kit White kit and different shade of blue kit. What blue do we have to wear for open events? I thought it was a change to include the web address and two White panels to make everyone look abit slimmer ;)

The stuff I bought a few years back still looks good so no need to replace hope it's a big change.
Russ
Maillot Jaune

Postby Andy D » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:11 am

Russ just consider it like the trade team kits, they alter slightly from year to year but generally stay the same.

New shade of blue and old shade are different but either jersey will look good with black shorts. New shorts really will only match with new jersey shade.

John, if you go on IMPSPORT website and choose Impsport ranges, cycling clothing, from there select accessories or overshoes links and select your favoured sizes of 'Turquoise' items and they will (I believe be the same blue as our latest blue).

Please note that arm warmers and leg warmers vary in sizing so you may wish to pick a size slightly smaller than you usually would.
Andy D
Maillot Jaune

Postby Fiona Fudge » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:05 pm

Everytime we have ordered a new batch of clothing from Impsport, the shade of blue has been slightly different. This is really annoying and therefore we have looked for a solution.

The shade of blue of the newest batch of clothing was a suggestion from Import as a way to improve the consistency in colour between orders as it is a standard Import shade instead of one we have asked them to make for us. It is not much different, just a little bit lighter and brighter in shade.

The bonus is that you can now buy plain accessories such as armwarmers from Import which will match the clothing.

The new original blue kit is still fine for use in racing, there is no need to get new clothing unless you want/need to.

I still have a few items of the original blue clothing in stock so get in touch if you want any new items to match your exisiting shorts or jersey.
Fiona Fudge
Maillot Vert

PreviousNext

Return to Club Clothing