SWAP SHOP

Want some new togs - The answer lies within!

SWAP SHOP

Postby Andy D » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:30 pm

I have been made aware that certain club members have been either ambitious or very modest about their girth when ordering their new Limited Edition Kit.

Please let me know what you have which doesn't fit and what you think you need by way of a swap or new order.

For information, I can order kit when we have as little as only 5 main garments to be ordered, so that's 5 jerseys or 5 shorts or 5 whatever and then I can order individual items such as jacket, long sleever, gillet etc as long as there are 5 items in the order of one type.

Please let me know if you want to order again or for the first time.

I may seek some funding from the club coffers to hold a limited stock for mis-sizing etc but that is not guarenteed, so talk to me and let me know what you want and need and we can see what we can do.

cheers,
Andy
Andy D
Maillot Jaune

Re: SWAP SHOP

Postby bigal65 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:46 pm

Andy,
I'm looking for the blue short sleeve top and shorts to match.
I am normally a medium being 5 7 and 31 inch waist!
Let me know if any one has that sizes that needs to swap.
bigal65
Fisher Price Trike

Postby Andy D » Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:48 pm

Big Al,

I have a pair of Medium (32 inch waist) Blue bib-shorts (experimental version from Impsport, right colour but no white overstitching - quite nice)

I have a new Blue jersey 42 inch chext (impsport XL - but that means nothing in sizing terms!!)

I am aware that Mike Giles has a full zip jersey (I think in Medium) which is too big for him, might be of use to you. Try Mike using the PM service on here or his E-Mail address may be on the global lists from Colin Allanach.

cheers,
Andy

P.S. if no joy with these you an order your Blue Kit on-line direct from Impsport - instructions in relevant thread in Club Clothing section of this forum.
Andy D
Maillot Jaune

Postby Colin A » Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:54 pm

I would hold off on the direct ordering till we get sorted with the new impsport logo. Should here this week.
May I remind you of that scene
with your arms aloft in Aberdeen
Colin A
Maillot Jaune

Postby 2622phil » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:24 pm

Hi all..

On the subject of swaping clothing, my good lady wife bought me as a birthday prezzie, a new short sleve with a short zip top size large last month but its a little too tight for me..

Only worn to try on & still in the wrapper..

Phil.
2622phil
Fisher Price Trike

Postby Andy D » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:08 pm

Phil,

Dave Macintosh is needing a new blue top in size Large, he might take it off your hands. Gee him a shout via the messaging service on here or his E-Mail (nae sure whit it is though!)

cheers,
Andy

In that respect, perhaps you might like one of our funky white jerseys, check your size on the ChampionSytem website and gee me a shout.
Andy D
Maillot Jaune

Postby bigal65 » Mon May 02, 2011 4:41 pm

Andy,
Can you take them to the time trial on Tuesday night and i will try them then?

Big Al
bigal65
Fisher Price Trike

Return to Club Clothing