Impsport Discount

Want some new togs - The answer lies within!

Impsport Discount

Postby John Hunter » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:39 am

As a loyal customer to our new website we would like to show our gratitude by offering you £10 off your next purchase when you spend £40 or more.

Please enter code AUTIMP10 in the box at checkout to receive your discount.

The discount applies to everything on site including club kit clothing in Your Club Shop. This promotion is available until 30th November 2010.

Please pass this onto friends and relatives who may benefit from the offer.

If you have any questions regarding this offer or a general enquiry about Impsport, please follow the ‘contact us’ link.

If you would not like to receive any emails from us in future, please unsubscribe using the link below.
"no longer the wrong bike, no longer almost the right bike, now the right bike!!"
John Hunter
Maillot Jaune

Re: Impsport Discount

Postby Carol » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:34 am

New top and armwarmers arrived this morning taking less than a week. The arwarmers look ace, got the white Ythan logo down them. Ordererd a smaller sized top than the old kit size but I would say its the same size if not slighty bigger but its ok.....its packed in my case now :D
Carol
Maillot Jaune

Postby malcolm » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:24 am

Carol,

What size is the top? I almost ordered last week but I'm still not convinced by the sizing. I need a road top that is fairly tight with pockets that don't move about and the new tops were just not good enough. Even thinking of taking a small.
malcolm
Maillot Jaune

Postby Carol » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:20 am

Wifie's sizing Malcolm, but I measured the new kit top which is a 12 against the old kit which is a 14 and the 12 is slightly wider than the 14! The Gillet I ordered in the new kit is a bit big thats why I decided to order a smaller sized top.
Carol
Maillot Jaune

Postby Fiona Fudge » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:28 pm

Mal

When I was ordering my British Champ skinsuit, I advised them of my concerns re inconsistant sizing. They sent me 2 'try me on for size' skinsuits to try on which was really useful.

I ended up buying a size smaller that I thought I would take. Why not ask if they can do the same with jerseys for you. It is really difficult to commit to a custom made item if you are not sure it is going to fit!
Fiona Fudge
Maillot Vert

Postby John Hunter » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:59 am

just ordered another jersey, medium, Id love to be able to buy a small, but would need to accellerate the weight lose a wee bit.

will let you know how long it takes
"no longer the wrong bike, no longer almost the right bike, now the right bike!!"
John Hunter
Maillot Jaune

Postby John Hunter » Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:57 pm

Jersey and non club shorts arrived today :)
John Hunter
Maillot Jaune

Postby Chris S » Mon May 09, 2011 1:15 pm

Latest discount code from Impsport

As the summer is now upon us and cycling events all over the country and beyond are becoming ever increasingly popular - we want you to get kitted up with quality clothing at affordable prices. From today until the end of May for every online order of £50 you will get £5 off!

This includes, club and charity ride clothing and also event merchandise and accessories - in fact, anything online!

Just add promo code IMPMAY5 in the requested box at checkout to get your discount.

Don't forget - spend £60 or more and get free delivery - just choose the shipping option '£60+ FREE' when your order qualifies.

(Please note - larger items such as event signage and race numbers do not qualify for free shipping)

Happy Riding from us all here at Impsport.com!
Chris S
Raleigh Banana

Return to Club Clothing