NEW KIT ORDER SET UP JUNE 2014

Want some new togs - The answer lies within!

NEW KIT ORDER SET UP JUNE 2014

Postby Andy D » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:28 pm

We have created another new CS Direct order for Ythan cc.

THIS IS THE FIRST ORDER WITH THE NEW WHITE AND BLUE 'SPORTIVE' KIT AVAILABLE TO ORDER SO GET ORDERING FOR THE TAIL END OF SEASON/AUTUMN - WINTER AS WELL.

I will ask that people don't order too many weird and wonderful types of jersey and shorts in the new white kit (although I know you still will anyway!?!) this does delay the manufacture and ordering process as I need to approve lots of new 'proofs' everytime someone orders a carbon razors edge turbo charged GTI pair of shorts or jersey!!!

The usual blue and black kit for all open/racing events will still be available of course.

The deadline for submitting orders is 30 June 2014

(but I suggest entering your order no later than 29 June 2014 to avoid missing the cut off).

Members need to log in to the web page below (LEFT HAND SIDE) using the login details further down:

http://custom.champ-sys.com/Login/en-GB/

Login: ythancc

Password: ythanabz2012

You will then be taken to a web page where you need to create your own sub-account by entering your personal email address and a password. (if you don't already have an account of your own from previous orders - if you have ordered before, use the personal log-in you used for your previous order)

Once input, you will be taken to the screen where you can quickly build and pay for your own personal kit order.

REMEMBER THE DEADLINE FOR THE ORDER IS: 30/06/2014

Any major problems E-Mail or PM me via YTHAN FORUM. Sorry I cannot provide much advice in terms of sizing etc, I can only suggest meeting up with members who already have kit and trying items on for size and following the sizing charts on the Champ System website.
Andy D
Maillot Jaune

Re: NEW KIT ORDER SET UP JUNE 2014

Postby Chris C » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:12 pm

Bump.
Chris C
Maillot Jaune

Re: NEW KIT ORDER SET UP JUNE 2014

Postby Andy D » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:29 am

Order confirmed and should be with us by the end of the 1st week in August. Think it might be a big order with the white kit being available. Will keep you posted.
Andy D
Maillot Jaune

Return to Club Clothing