Changes to post of Regional Development Coach - Grampian

Updates from the SCU Regional Development Coach. Non Ythan members are welcome to join the discussion but state which club you belong to.

Changes to post of Regional Development Coach - Grampian

Postby Colin A » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:26 am

Note from Ewan Murray

"Dear all,

I am writing to notify you that I am moving on from my current role as Grampian RDC to pursue other career opportunities. I will be in post until Friday 3rd September and will therefore look to have all RDC communications completed by that date. I would therefore encourage you to get in touch before that date should there be any pressing issues you think I may be able to provide input to.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time working with Scottish Cycling, and of course with all the clubs and riders involved within Grampian and from time to time from further afield. I still intend to be involved in the sport in a voluntary capacity focussing on youth development and may assist with running SC programmes where requested. During the interim period until the vacant post is filled Scottish Cycling will still provide support for youth initiatives & events in the region. Your contact for enquiries of this nature are as follows;

Keith Stocker – Regional Development Coach Co-ordinator

keith.stocker@scottishcycling.org.uk

07944 964697

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support during my time in post and would like to wish yourselves, your clubs and organisations all the very best for the future."
May I remind you of that scene
with your arms aloft in Aberdeen
Colin A
Maillot Jaune

Return to News from the Big Hoose