Sunday 3rd April

Where are WE going this weekend? Keep this to Ythan runs only please.

Sunday 3rd April

Postby barky » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:05 pm

Staying at the inlaws in Collieston for the weekend, if you welcome outsiders to your rides I'd like to come along. I did marshall at one of your events last year, so hopefully not seen to be taking advantage of another club's rides. You can also give me your entries for the Scottish RR champs while I'm there. Just looking for a nice sociable ride to get to know some of the local roads and I'm no half-wheeler.
9am at Ellon swimming pool, weather looks ok?
Colin Bark (Vortex RT)
barky
Fisher Price Trike

Re: Sunday 3rd April

Postby Colin A » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:11 am

Colin,

Yep 9.00 am at the Ellon Swimming pool. No problem for interlopers to join in. I'm off to Stirling for about 25 mins work on Sunday so I won't be there, but I'm sure someone will look after you and keep you safe from any banjo players ;)

Colin
May I remind you of that scene
with your arms aloft in Aberdeen
Colin A
Maillot Jaune

Postby Fiona Fudge » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:07 am

Andy and I are also heading down to Stirling for a 10 mile TT so we won't be out but I am sure that you will be well looked after. You are always welcome to join us when you are in the area :)
Fiona Fudge
Maillot Vert

Postby dave mac » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:03 pm

Colin A wrote:Colin,Yep 9.00 am at the Ellon Swimming pool. No problem for interlopers to join in. I'm off to Stirling for about 25 mins work on Sunday so I won't be there, but I'm sure someone will look after you and keep you safe from any banjo players ;) Colin

25 mins - time will tell ;)
dave mac
Maillot Vert

Postby John Dougan » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:37 am

Anybody want a long run? I'll ride in again and thought Lords Throat or something back via Auchterless direction. If not, no worries, I'll just go out from home.
John Dougan
Fisher Price Trike

Postby barky » Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:46 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome and good ride today, great to see a good safe steady club run, there's a few shockers out there in some other clubs, but a pleasure to ride with you all. I'll hopefully be out with you again when I'm up next.
Colin.
barky
Fisher Price Trike

Postby Carol » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:01 pm

Our pleasure :) John did a good job today keeping the group steady. Glad you enjoyed it and hope to see out again when you're back up.
Carol
Maillot Jaune

Postby Fiona Fudge » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:00 pm

That sounds good, where did you all go?
Fiona Fudge
Maillot Vert

Postby Carol » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:44 pm

Headed out towards Logierieve, Pettymuck. Over Tillygreg towards Newmachar, crossed onto back road to Inverurie, through Inverurie, out Rothie road, through Daviot, headed towards Cross of Jackson, Oldmeldrum, finish for me at Tarves (around 50miles) and the rest headed wherever. Good Run.
Carol
Maillot Jaune

Postby John Dougan » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:45 am

Aye Colin et al, good wee bunch, what about Adam 'Chris Hoy' Smith eh? Hope he keeps up the wine and 11pm curry takeaway diet! Enjoyed feet up in front of 'Flanders' with my dinner. Wished Cancellara had waited a bit longer but probably hard to judge what to do by that time in race, lot of very strong riders at end.
John Dougan
Fisher Price Trike

Return to Ythan Club Runs