July Club Runs

Where are WE going this weekend? Keep this to Ythan runs only please.

July Club Runs

Postby Alan Duguid » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:57 pm

Hi, is there a list of club runs planned for July? Thanks
Alan Duguid
Fisher Price Trike

Re: July Club Runs

Postby Don » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:51 am

There will be! I'll get something on the Forum as soon as I can this week...
Don
BMX

Re: July Club Runs

Postby Don » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:48 pm

OK folks... Some thoughts on the Club Runs for July:

July 5th:
Inspired by the summer weather at Glenlivet, I've dared to hope - and decided to take a slightly roundabout route on minor roads towards Strichen where we might just find a purveyor of fine baked products and the opportunity to consume their producs alfresco. Or we could hide inside if the weather is it's more usual self.
http://ridewithgps.com/routes/8778689
I've tried Ride with GPS for a change, as I think some people had some issues with the Garmin links I've used previously. It is possible to get the Ride with GPS route into your Garmin - the help section of the website has pretty clear instructions on how to do it.

July 12th:
I'll be off on holiday this week, so no club run for me. A volunteer for organising something this week would be most welcome... If no-one steps up, it'll be 09:00 at the usual place and whoever turns up can make a descision based on weather and inclination.

July 19th:
Still on holiday, so another volunteer required!

July 26th: Bob Souter TT
This is the date for the Bob Souter 10 mile TT. It's an Ythan event, so no club run this week. You'll all have entered the TT anyway, won't you?! (And if not, it's about time you did!).
https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/events/details/50552/Bob-Souter-10-mile-Time-Trial
Don
BMX

Return to Ythan Club Runs