Sunday 6th

Where are WE going this weekend? Keep this to Ythan runs only please.

Sunday 6th

Postby John Hunter » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:43 am

is anyone planning on coming out for the club run on sunday at 9am?

I was chatting to Colin A and I volunteered to be a lantern rouge for any slower / newbie group that forms.

so if anyone is thinking about coming along, but afraid of being left behind, dont be, we will have a group paced to suit any who want a nice wee ride. Anyone keen to do massive miles at a high pace are welcome to ride off wherever. :arrow:

I will be riding in from BOD so thats 30 miles for me at least, so another 30 or so around the lanes would be fine.

any takers??
"no longer the wrong bike, no longer almost the right bike, now the right bike!!"
John Hunter
Maillot Jaune

Re: Sunday 6th

Postby stu » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:47 pm

Hello John.
iam stuart from peterhead.i was going to go on the club run on sunday.
that would be great if there is a slower group.that sometimes worries me getting left behind.
as not being from this area it worries me about getting lost.
iam also on holiday on monday if anyone would like meet up for a slow to medium pace.
stu
Fisher Price Trike

Postby John Hunter » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:10 am

Hello Stu, plan is not to leave anyone behind, hope you make it out :)
"no longer the wrong bike, no longer almost the right bike, now the right bike!!"
John Hunter
Maillot Jaune

Postby John Hunter » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:34 pm

5 of us met at 9am for a wee saunter, Colin A, Dave I, Stu, Graham P and me.

I left the house at 8 and went a slightly longer way to Ellon from BOD, had to race to get to the meet for 9:05 ooops

We headed out of ellon, to Stuartfield, Old Deer and then to Strichen, that was 40 miles for me, so I turned off and the others headed for Pennan.

I rode back via New Deer, Auchnagatt, up over the Hillhead of Fechil, Belhelvie etc

so 75 miles for me in under 4.5 hours so a nice wee ride for a damp sunday, had to put the rain coat on just near Potterton, so not to bad. Thats 110miles for the weekend, so the weekly miles are going in the right direction, 155 for the week.

Good day out and ive missed club runs.
John Hunter
Maillot Jaune

Return to Ythan Club Runs