2nd May

Where are WE going this weekend? Keep this to Ythan runs only please.

Re: 2nd May

Postby Andy D » Sun May 02, 2010 1:56 pm

I did a couple of easy hours by myself around Hatton of Fintray - blimey it was a bit cold for May though!!

Should have had long briks on, took about 2 hours to thaw out after that, nice to have an easy spin instead of a race though, just for a change.
Andy D
Maillot Jaune

Postby JimBo » Sun May 02, 2010 4:16 pm

So that was you lot that passed me on the outskirts of Tarves, boy were my kness freezing....

Jim.
"The best diplomat that I know is a fully-loaded phaser bank"
JimBo
Maillot Vert

Postby John Hunter » Sun May 02, 2010 7:05 pm

I tried to change which day I did the Hell of the South or otherwise known as 5hrs in IKEA, yesterday was much easier. 75 miles on bumpy roads beats Ikea any day

Left from the house and via Dyce - Kirkhill - Blackburn - Peterculter - Netherley - cup of coffee and scone in stonehaven, then back over the slug. 75 miles in 4.5 hrs.

Blooooooomin cold sometimes and warm others, the rain jacket was on and off. I was totally spent ny the time I had got home. Good day out tho and good for the Etape Cal in a few weekends.
"no longer the wrong bike, no longer almost the right bike, now the right bike!!"
John Hunter
Maillot Jaune

Postby Geo » Mon May 03, 2010 7:08 pm

Didn't find my glasses, although I did try to cheer myself up as we were looking thinking "I wish I had my glasses so that I could see where my glasses were." Thanks to Lorna for helping me look to no avail. We did spot a mole though!

We then returned the way we came back to Ellon. Didn't come across young Michael, although I hear that he got home OK.

Still got 40 miles even although I aborted early.
Geo
Stabalizers

Return to Ythan Club Runs