5th aug

Where are WE going this weekend? Keep this to Ythan runs only please.

5th aug

Postby Graham19 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:51 pm

Due to popular demand next sunday club run will be to our favorite sea side resort of PENNAN . Hope to include a coffe stop at Strichen on way back must be due some nice weather soon hope to see you all Graham .
Graham19
Raleigh Banana

Re: 5th aug

Postby Colin A » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:42 pm

Good ride up to the coast this morning. Thanks Graham and well controlled with everyone coming back into Ellon together.

It looks like Ythan QL may have picked up another strong youth with young Jordan from Dyce.
May I remind you of that scene
with your arms aloft in Aberdeen
Colin A
Maillot Jaune

Postby Eenies » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:22 am

I had too many Saturday night drinkies to drive on Sunday morning so I thought I would ride out and try and hook up with a'bidy on the Pennan run. I was a really nice morning for pedalling off a hangover as I made my way thru Old Deer, Maud and on to Achnagatt. No traffic and no Ythanites either so I headed home via Knaven, New Deer, New Pitsligo and The Broch. I assume your run up the coast didna include Pennan :?:
Eenies
Fisher Price Trike

Postby Colin A » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:17 pm

We went up though Auchnagatt and truned off near New Deer stright up to Pennan and came home through NP then stopped in Strichen before Stuartfield and home past Arnage.
May I remind you of that scene
with your arms aloft in Aberdeen
Colin A
Maillot Jaune

Return to Ythan Club Runs