Page 1 of 1

Haddo race postponed until Sat 13th April

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:34 am
by megamouth
Hi Folks,

Reports from Haddo tell us the course is mostly snowbound and icy, except under the trees, where it is extremely muddy. We have therefore put the race back until Saturday 13th April, but all other details remain the same, except for cost, where you may be able to make a small saving if you haven't already entered

I'm putting back the cut-off date so It will be £2 for everyone entered by 5th April now, but will be £3 for entries later than that, so if you haven't entered yet, you can still save a quid. There will also be medals for everyone entered before then (and starting the race), but later entries will probably only get a certificate.

With three weeks more training I'm sure we are going to see some stunning performances in brilliant sunshine. :D :D