Sunday Mail

Sunday Mail

Postby Carol » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:02 pm

2page article in today's Sunday Mail on Alison McGlynn and the Royal Albert Go Ride Club
Carol
Maillot Jaune

Re: Sunday Mail

Postby Colin A » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:58 pm

You read, I mean, look at the pictures in the Hunday mail :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

We will have to look at the role of club secretary again. A certain level of intelligence is expected.
May I remind you of that scene
with your arms aloft in Aberdeen
Colin A
Maillot Jaune

Postby malcolm » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:05 am

That has been outdone by a Mr J Hunter of Danestone who appeared in Saturday's posh folk photo diary in the Weekend section of the P & J, drink in hand (juice by the looks of it) and wearing a shirt that made him look like he was leading the Giro. Now did he ask Wayne Hemingway about a new colour scheme for his Cervelo??
malcolm
Maillot Jaune

Postby malcolm » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:35 am

Hunter's lead as media darling has been cut short. Not for the first time in ADCA,Deeside's Derek Stewart has taken the prize, a full page spread no less in the P & J with his bike and dancing with three ladies at the Beach wearing a tux. If you don't believe me have a look at todays copy.

That's more cyclists in the P & J in two days than all year.
malcolm
Maillot Jaune

Postby Colin A » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:50 am

Not sure if Deeside's current sponsors would be very impressed with the kit choice. Just a note to any Ythanites - If you are asked to do a photoshoot for any Paparazzi or media types, then please wear the upto date kit :roll: Not because we have any sponsors to kowtow to, it's just it looks nicer :D

Why was JTWB not wearing an Ythan top at the dinner dance?
May I remind you of that scene
with your arms aloft in Aberdeen
Colin A
Maillot Jaune

Postby dave mac » Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:09 pm

Colin A wrote:Why was JTWB not wearing an Ythan top at the dinner dance?

He probably was under his shirt ;)
dave mac
Maillot Vert

Postby malcolm » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:55 am

What a week, didn't think being the clubs media officer would be like this. Now a Mrs C Middleton from Tarves is in the Evening Express being asked to quote her thoughts about bamboo bikes. The words "robust" and "wouldn't crack" featured heavily, just have to clarify if it was the bamboo she was referring to or a club member. Now we have to see if she will be brave enough to ride a bamboo TT bike on the Haddo 10 course.
malcolm
Maillot Jaune

Return to Other QL News