2011 Inter Regional Youth Road Championships Perth 8-10 July

2011 Inter Regional Youth Road Championships Perth 8-10 July

Postby The Loneys » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:20 pm

Email from Mark Mackay to Zak :D
Dear Zak

I am pleased to inform you that you have been selected as 'reserve rider' to the Scotland team for the 2011 Inter Regional Youth Road Championships to be held in Perth next month, July 8-10th.

This is at first, a non travelling selection, however in the event that you are needed to take a place on the full travelling team (eg because of injury/illness to a full team member), you would need to be available for travel to Perth on the afternoon of Thursday July 7th.

Further details will be forwarded to you as necessary but for now, could you please confirm back to me ASAP that you accept your place as reserve rider on the Scotland team for this event and also let me have your BC race licence number?

Zak has gladly accepted this place. Although there's probably not much chance of him racing we are so chuffed that he's been selected as a reserve rider! Hopefully his committment to racing at Regional/ National Level will pay dividends if not this year then certainly next!
The Loneys
Maillot Jaune

Re: 2011 Inter Regional Youth Road Championships Perth 8-10 July

Postby Chris S » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:25 pm

To steal some of Zak's thunder...Mark McKay e-mailed me this morning to offer me a position as Assistant Coach for the Scotland team so I will be down for the full duration as I have enough days holiday that I can take the time off of my new work.

Hopefully I can pick up some good ideas from all of the other coaches and teams that will be around to bring back to our Saturday sessions to help improve them further
Chris S
Raleigh Banana

Re: 2011 Inter Regional Youth Road Championships Perth 8-10 July

Postby The Loneys » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:07 pm

Well done Chris. Not stealing Zak's thunder - I would say adding to it. Looks like Ythan CC are on the radar at last!

Lets keep the youngsters and coaches coming through to make the club bigger and better! :D :D
The Loneys
Maillot Jaune

Return to Other QL News