Manchester Velodrome Session

Manchester Velodrome Session

Postby Chris S » Mon May 16, 2011 2:52 pm

Hi

Just to confirm that there is a 4hr slot available for a Scottish Youth training session on the morning of Sunday June 12th from 8am, primarily for any riders competing at the Manchester round of the Northern Youth Omnium series on Saturday June 11th. If you would like to ride on this session then please get back to me to confirm your place by this Saturday (May 21st).

There may be some space available for those with track racing experience, wishing to take part in Sunday’s session but who are not competing on the Saturday. Please get back to me to express an interest in attending.

COACHES! This is equally a session aimed for your development and I’d like to work together with you to run this session so ideally would like a number of you to commit to coaching at this – especially if you have riders coming along. Can you get back to me ASAP please if you want to be part of the coaching team for the day?

Accommodation on Sat June 11th – Manchester prices are currently high – probably due to Take That having a mancs concert that weekend. www.laterooms.com is currently showing good prices for Bradford hotels as an alternative?

Best
Mark McKay
British Cycling Olympic Talent Coach - Scotland
British Cycling, National Cycling Centre, Stuart Street, Manchester, M11 4DQ
Telephone: +44 (0)161 274 2000 | Mobile: +44 (0)7515606705 | E: markmckay@britishcycling.org.uk

Please note British Cycling has temporarily relocated to the following address: British Cycling, c/o Fujitsu Services, Central Park, Northampton Road, Manchester. M40 5BP
Chris S
Raleigh Banana

Return to Other QL News