Training Saturday 5 March

Training Saturday 5 March

Postby The Loneys » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:15 pm

Hi Everyone

Indoor training as usual at the Ellon Community centre at 10am. Please be prompt so we can sort out any turbo issues before we start.

Remember, towel, water, riser for the front wheel and £1.50. Colin will be taking the register and the fees this week!

Following the indoor session there will hopefully be another outdoor road ride (weather and volunteer dependant) out of Ellon, same course as before, on through Ythanbank, over the bridge at Tanglandford and back to Ellon (around 13 miles). Karl, Carol and I can't make it on Saturday as we are all First Aid Training in Inverurie Colin and Peter will need at least one other adult helper to assist with the road ride if it is to go ahead. Zak and Adam will be there for both sessions but I couldn't convince Karl's Mum to go on the ride out! Would appreciate it if you could let me know if you are willing to assist on the ride out then I can coordinate the helpers.

Again we want to concentrate on keeping the group together and work on that great chaingang that you all got going last time. Please take appropriate clothing for an outdoor ride as well as the indoor training. So helmet, gloves, long trousers. Also may be worth thinking about carrying your own puncture repair kit/spare inner tube.

Have a great session
Claire
The Loneys
Maillot Jaune

Return to Other QL News