Go-Ride

Go-Ride

Postby Chris S » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:08 pm

Have we heard anything more from Rudi on how our Go-Ride status is trundling along. Surely can't have much more to fill out or undertake now for it do we?
Chris S
Raleigh Banana

Re: Go-Ride

Postby Colin A » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:30 pm

Stuck at airport at the moment so I've got time to reply. Rudi looked at our folder quickly at the meeting and said we were early there. He sent me some.more stuff to fill In. I haven't looked ay that yet. I think we need to get the website up and running first. I have also to meet with the two Ellon active schools coordinators. Once that's done we have to send him the file for review. That takes a few weeks so I want to send him a copy rather than the working file.
Other developments:
Mark mackay has contacted me about how he can help. I thong the guys who went to Edinburgh must have impressed.
I think we are looking at early in Jan before we send through our full application
May I remind you of that scene
with your arms aloft in Aberdeen
Colin A
Maillot Jaune

Re: Go-Ride

Postby Colin A » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:30 pm

Finally finished the Go-Ride folder, copied it, wrapped it up in gold leaf, bubble wrap and huge amounts of brown paper. Popped it in the post to Rudi at SC. Hopefully he can have a look at it by next Sunday when I meet him down at Stirling. I'll keep you up to date.

Col
May I remind you of that scene
with your arms aloft in Aberdeen
Colin A
Maillot Jaune

Return to Other QL News