Race Entry Forms

Away from Aberdeen, or 'abroad' if you come from Tarves

Race Entry Forms

Postby Andy D » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:32 pm

Ok, I give up, where are the race entry forms on the Scottish Cycling/BCF website?

I don't have a grown up at home just now to help me with scissors and the location of simple race entry forms on crap websites.

Someone with a grasp of basic computing skills or alternatively a similar mentality (mental presumably) to those who organise the Cycling Governing body websites in the UK, please post a link to the downloadable format entry forms, please, please.....(I have wasted at least 20 minutes of my rapidly ebbing life looking for these) :(

P.S. - I have already had to have a lie down after trying to work out the system of renewing my Road Racing licence without having to sell one of my kidneys to fund it - is it really 60-odd quid? because I need to renew my membership as well? or am I just a complete dufus?
Andy D
Maillot Jaune

Re: Race Entry Forms

Postby Chris S » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:43 am

Know of this link - http://new.britishcycling.org.uk/scotland/article/scst-scottish-cycling-roa-organiser-support - although not sure if it has the forms you are after Andy, seems to be more organiser stuff rather than rider race entry forms by looks of it although haven't had a proper rummage round the forms.

Think my membership and race licence totalled about £95 :o - the joys of having to take out the gold membership to get maximum insurance coverage for coaching...
Chris S
Raleigh Banana

Postby Andy D » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:55 am

Thanks Chris, true to Form (excuse the pun) the website page has all the links I need but under the link for EVENT ENTRY FORM, is a document for registering events with the SCU/BCF. Under the link which is supposed to have the document for registering events with the SCU/BCF is a duplicate registration form.

Why do we bother?

Any other suggestions before I give up cycling altogether and become a triathlete?
Andy D
Maillot Jaune

Postby Sean » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:18 pm

Sean
Raleigh Banana

Postby Andy D » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:58 pm

That's a bingo.

Thanks Sean.
Andy D
Maillot Jaune

Postby Carol » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:29 pm

Carol
Maillot Jaune

Postby John Dougan » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:34 am

Haha I was asked to update my membership via an email. When I tried to log in with my email address and license number I didn't exist, so how did they find me in the first place? Mm.. I gave up on the site assuming that all internet stopped working at age of 50
John Dougan
Fisher Price Trike

Postby Andy D » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:39 am

Sorry Carol, I don't normally look at the rest of the rbbish on this website!

John, I am saving up for a race licence now, I have set a presidence now by buying one last year and now I want one all the time, isn't it always the way?!
Andy D
Maillot Jaune

Return to Scotland