Coaches, Comms and Organisers

Local races for local people.

Coaches, Comms and Organisers

Postby Carol » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:57 pm

COACHES, COMMISSAIRES and ORGANISERS

Over the past few months a number of your members were keen to volunteer for the above roles. In particular I advised you that I was keen to run a British Cycling Level 2 Course up in Aberdeen. I have confirmed the dates as 19/20 January 2013 and I believe that there will be sufficient people wishing to undertake this course, I require a minimum of 8 candidates.

There has also been a number of people interested in becoming Commissaires, and there is going to be a few "new faces" organising events in 2013.
>
What I would like to do is offer those members who would like to consider any of the roles above to come and see me at Sport Scotland Offices, Hillhead Campus, Aberdeen University, Seaton, Aberdeen on the following days. It is really important that I make you aware of what would be required before you undertake the training.
>
> I have suggested time slots, but obviously I realise everybody has day jobs and would welcome you at anytime.
>
> For those experienced/new organisers coming along, the information would be around the new British Cycling "online entry" system and what I learned from using the system on a number of occasions this year.
>
>Thursday 1st November - 10am - 12 noon - Organisers/coaches
> 2pm - 4pm - Commissaires /organisers
> 5pm - 6pm Coaches
> 6pm - 7pm Commissaires
> 7pm - 8pm Organisers
> 8pm - 9pm Any.
>
> Friday 2nd November - 10am - 12 noon - Commissaires/ organisers
> 2pm - 4pm - Organisers/ Commissaires
> 5pm - 6pm Commissaires
> 6pm - 7pm Organisers