Ythan Cycle Club Google group

Welcome to the board. Read this first before posting on the board. Problems with the forum, try here for help.

Ythan Cycle Club Google group

Postby Colin A » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:29 pm

If you are a member of Ythan CC you should have recently received an e-mail inviting you to join the Ythan Cycle Club google group. To ensure you receive notification of the latest info from Ythan please use the instructions on the e-mail to join the group.

If you did not receive the e-mail or do not want to join the group or want more information then please contact me at chairman@ythanccc.org.uk

Thanks

Colin
May I remind you of that scene
with your arms aloft in Aberdeen
Colin A
Maillot Jaune

Re: Ythan Cycle Club Google group

Postby Colin A » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:22 am

If you haven't received an invite to the Ythan Google group or are having trouble getting connected can you let me know and I can see if I can get it sorted. - You may be missing important Ythan notices :D

Oh and check your spam filters. Some are getting the stuff dumped there.
Colin A
Maillot Jaune

Re: Ythan Cycle Club Google group

Postby Colin A » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:49 am

There are still a few people who haven't yet taken the plunge to join the Google group or who haven't contacted me.

Just in case you are worried the Goggle group isn’t a social media thing. All we use it for is to send out members details of what is happening in the club. You will not receive any other e-mails or spam through this.

If you haven’t yet joined please do so soon as I will not be sending out individual e-mails in the new year.

If you have not been able to join or do not want to for some reason then please contact me.

Thanks

Colin
Colin A
Maillot Jaune

Return to Info and Announcements