intro

Welcome to the board. Read this first before posting on the board. Problems with the forum, try here for help.

intro

Postby Peterh » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:23 pm

Hi, I've just had the fact that I'm now old shown to me whilst checking the entries for the up coming spirit of the Glen supportive to discover there is now a V after my name. Does this make me an official MAMIL ( Middle Aged Man In Lycra ). The flip side to this I should place higher in my category now.

Anyway whilst out on Sunday morning I passed a good few cyclists heading out of Ellon then further on confused a few marshals heading the wrong way around the course. I've been thinking of joining the club for a while and regularly ride with one of your members but have never gotten around to it. I did download a form last night to find it dated 2012, will this matter? Have the fees changed?
Peterh
Fisher Price Trike

Re: intro

Postby Nick_H » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:23 am

Peter,
A warm welcome to the forum.

For 2014 the club has moved to using British Cycling's Clubs administration toolkit for membership.

The details are in this post http://www.ythancc.org.uk/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1915 where it was announced. Should you have any questions, just ask them here, they will get answered pretty quickly.
Nick_H

Return to Info and Announcements