TT BIKE FOR SALE

Flogging your gear or looking for that odd shaped widget, come on in to Ythan CC's bike Emporium.

TT BIKE FOR SALE

Postby malcolm » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:53 pm

FOR SALE -

Giant OCR Frame, Size Medium (I am 5ft 10) yellow and black (ONCE team colours from 2003), Sigma Computer, Shimano Dura Ace Bar End 9 Speed Levers, Profile Aero Handlebars with Profile T2 Aero TT Bars, Cane Creek TT Brake Levers, San Marco Saddle, Shimano 9 speed Sora Rear Mech, Shimano 105 Front Mech, Profile Seat Post, Profile Stem, Mizuno Carbon Forks. It has a Shimano front brake but no rear as its been used for TTs only and the frame bolt is worn out.

There is a problem with the bottom bracket as it is seized in the frame and won’t come out. However I have used the bike for TT’s only and not in the rain (unless during a race). It has a Campag Centaur Chainset with 53 x 39.

Col built the bike at Bikestation so its professionally put together and has helped me to a low 24 min ten so its not bad.
Despite the flaws it’s a solid TT bike. No pedals or wheels but because of the issue with the frame I am selling this bike for only £370, which is essentially all the parts and a token charge for the frame.

If your interested PM me or post here. Photolink below

Malcolm

http://www.ythancc.org.uk/gallery/main. ... alNumber=2
malcolm
Maillot Jaune

Return to Buy it, Sell it, Borrow it. Steal it?