Revolution Cuillin Sport (Men's MTB, Size M)

Flogging your gear or looking for that odd shaped widget, come on in to Ythan CC's bike Emporium.

Revolution Cuillin Sport (Men's MTB, Size M)

Postby Erwan » Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:51 am

Hi all,

Don't normally post but I like to look at the buy/sell section of this forum so I hope it's ok that I post something for sale.

Many good times have been had with this bike of mine. Alas, I am looking for a new home for it as I regretfully believe that it's time for me to move on to a faster bike. This ad is mainly to gauge interest as I look for a road/touring/cross bike, so do contact me if you are trying to sell any of those. The bike should be suitable for someone anywhere between 5'7" to 5'11" tall.

The picture itself was taken on a sunny day before a trip I did to Stonehaven. I have ridden it daily to get to university and take it on longer rides during the weekend. I try to keep it as well-maintained as I can. Although it's a mountain bike, it currently has slick tyres on it so it's perfectly fine for commuting. Do ask if you're interested in knobbly tires for off-road riding as I believe I have a spare set lying around somewhere. It has a gel saddle cover on it which can be included if you're interested. Mudguards will come with the bike. It now has a bottle carrier attached to the frame, as well as spoke reflectors for extra side-visibility for night riding - good for the evenings that are drawing in.

It has some scuff marks on the side of the frame from the bike lock being attached to it, so I think it's only fair if I include the lock as part of the package. Very powerful disc brakes - squeak a little when just starting off or when they are wet, but are quiet once they are warmed up after a few minutes. The sound itself does not interfere with its functioning and in fact I'll take this opportunity to warn you not to slam the brakes too hard or you'll send yourself flying across the bars!

Looking for about £150.

Any questions, feel free to contact me.

If you are looking to sell or trade either a road, touring or cross bike then please get in touch as well.
Erwan
Fisher Price Trike

Re: Revolution Cuillin Sport (Men's MTB, Size M)

Postby Erwan » Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:55 am

Sorry, the pic seems to have been cut off for some reason!

Here's a link the full image: http://i.imgur.com/j3ue1.jpg

I admit the picture was taken quite a while back so it won't look as spotless as that, but I can take more pictures on request. Oh, and I'm based in Aberdeen so you are welcome to come see it, but preferably leave me with some form of deposit if you're going to take it around the block.. can't have anyone cycle away with it :?
Erwan
Fisher Price Trike

Return to Buy it, Sell it, Borrow it. Steal it?