FOR SALE - Custom built full suspension MTB

Flogging your gear or looking for that odd shaped widget, come on in to Ythan CC's bike Emporium.

FOR SALE - Custom built full suspension MTB

Postby Jam_s160 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:25 pm

FOR SALE - Custom built full suspension MTB - £700

Perfect condition throughout and our original purchase price was £2200 (in 2008)

(Burnt Metallic Orange): This was my bike and I’m have to sadly admit it has only covered exactly 542 miles of light trail riding, no racing and in dry conditions. All components are original including tyres & tubes with no punctures etc. All paintwork is perfect with no chips or scuffs other than where the pump was fixed to the down tube.

Frame: Custom Tech Alloy / Triple butted / Heat treated with rear suspension, nylon bushes and sealed cartridge bearing setup. (German bike magazine rating overall 4/5)

Rear shock: Fusion X O2 RL (Air filled with rebound adjustable damper)

Colour Choice:Metallic – burnt orange or dark blue (ordered without decals from the factory)

Front fork: Rockshox REBA (2007) with compression, rebound adjustable dampers & remote bar lockout

Size: Medium / 18.5” (suitable for people 5ft 8” to 6ft)

Groupset: Shimano XT 9spd shifters, Shimano XT triple crank set (175mm) & bottom bracket, Shimano XT front & rear derailleurs, Shimano XT chain and lightweight 9spd cassette

Brakes: Magura Hydraulic disc brakes, callipers & levers (Louise series)

Rims / Wheels:Mavic Cross Trails rims, hubs & skewers with straight pull spokes

Tyres / Tubes: 2.1” Continental Explorers & light weight tubes

Headset: Cane creak

Bars / Stem: Custom Tech / Alloy (0 degree rise 110mm stem with riser bars)

Seat post: Custom Tech / Alloy

Seat: Flite Titanium

Pedals: (not included)

Condition: Immaculate, nearly as new from shop, never raced and only light trail riding

Mechanically: Everything is in perfect working order with limited use or wear on components. All bolts fully greased and nothing seized. The suspension bushes have no play and the Fusion rear shock was completely replaced under warranty due to a valve fault in 2009. Paintwork is perfect throughout and looks like new.

Weight: 26.3 lbs

Documentation: All handbooks relating to components included. Proof of original purchase also available.

Plenty of pictures to share upon request ;)

Price: £700

Contact: James Hall (mob: 07770 470032) or email me for photos & more details on j-a-hall@live.co.uk
Jam_s160
Fisher Price Trike

Re: FOR SALE - Custom built full suspension MTB

Postby Jam_s160 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:59 pm

1 of the 2 bikes now sold... I've adjusted the add above to represent this. Anyone still looking for a nice MTB bargain?
Jam_s160
Fisher Price Trike

Return to Buy it, Sell it, Borrow it. Steal it?