The season ahead...

General chit chat

The season ahead...

Postby Col » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:55 pm

Entered my first two races of the 2015 season the other night, Sheriffston 10 TT on Saturday 4th April and ADCA Presentation Hilly TT on the Sunday, so was wondering what everyone else has planned for the next few months. Know a few of us have already started with the APR and Karolyn is already tearing up duathlons across the country with two seconds and a win but hope to see plenty Ythan kit at all sorts of events throughout the cycling year.
Col
Maillot Jaune

Re: The season ahead...

Postby malcolm » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:57 am

Riding at the Presentation TT then up to Forres on 18th April for the 10. GCRT 25 in May then the local 10s and 25s in June/July, maybe up to Cawdor or Fochabers for their evening TTs. Unless you are road racing the calendar in August and September locally isn't great with a huge gap from mid August to the District Champs in October!

A quiet year for me although once the confined dates are up I'll be across to most of them to make up for not riding road races. 8lbs lighter so far with more weight to come off this year and into next, might even make my RR return in late summer next year on a new bike but the next 16 months will be just about TTing as quick as possible and seeing how far 6 hours of training every week can go.
malcolm
Maillot Jaune

Postby Colin A » Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:51 pm

Decided this year to not beat myself up in TTs but just get out and enjoy my bikes and some fresh air.
May I remind you of that scene
with your arms aloft in Aberdeen
Colin A
Maillot Jaune

Postby Chris C » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:05 pm

Man up Allanach - enjoying riding your bike, whatever next. CTC for you me thinks :!:
Chris C
Maillot Jaune

Postby Colin A » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:57 pm

Could be, it's difficult to work out CTC guys now. I could just be talking to bearded hipsters :D or bearded collies ;) . Bring back the good old days when you could differentiate the cycling tribes. Kids today. :roll:
May I remind you of that scene
with your arms aloft in Aberdeen
Colin A
Maillot Jaune

Return to Chinwag