Advise

General chit chat

Advise

Postby scotty1 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:13 pm

Hi all,
I was wondering if someone could give me advise
I bought a house and the boiler has been condemned
By emergency gas engineer because it was leaking carbon monoxide. There's electrical.Wiring that's exposed live wired near water. Shower has been put in
Same room as the mains electric box. It's not a safe new one its an old black that u can pull fuses out.
A porch has been built and is unsafe.

Any advise is useful.
I'm off in for back operation in 2 weeks on Tuesday
8th of October.

Paul
scotty1
BMX
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:31 pm

Return to Chinwag

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron
Webmaster

 

 

 

 

Website design and hosting by QD Design