Where's Bike Station in Inveruire gone?

General chit chat

Where's Bike Station in Inveruire gone?

Postby Scotty » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:56 pm

Went to Bike Station this afternoon to get bike serviced etc and it looks like they've shut up shop, is this the case? I hope not, don't want to put bike into the town for work.
Scotty
BMX

Re: Where's Bike Station in Inveruire gone?

Postby malcolm » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:18 pm

Closed down last weekend. Not great for all of us but worse for Col, here's hoping he finds something else or if he goes it alone we all back him up with our business.
Last edited by malcolm on Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
malcolm
Maillot Jaune

Postby Scotty » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:35 pm

That's not so good. Couldn't of met a more patient guy when I bombarded him with bike questions. I hope it all works out for Colin.
Scotty
BMX

Postby wardy » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:43 pm

It's always a shame to see another bike shop close but I know from experience how hard it is to make a living in the cycle trade with high overheads and low margins. Club cyclists are their own worst enemies, we want local service when we don't know how to do something but are happy to use the internet for a bargain.

Just remember Ellon Cycles is still in business and capable of servicing and repairing most bikes by appointment in evenings and at the weekend with a very fast turnaround.
We can also supply new bikes from Dawes and have access to the full range of Shimano spares and many other major brands. The essentials are always is stock eg. Chains, Tubes, cables etc.

Regards,
Graham.
Ellon Cycles
Tel: 01358 724192
Mobile: 07732 625116
wardy
Grifter

Return to Chinwag