LATEST KIT ORDER HURRY HURRY HURRY

General chit chat

LATEST KIT ORDER HURRY HURRY HURRY

Postby Andy D » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:10 pm

We have created a new CS Direct order for Ythan cc under name of ‘Nov 13 CS Direct’.

The deadline for submitting orders is 22nd December 2013 - to ensure delivery by February.

Members need to log in to the web page below (LEFT HAND SIDE) using the login details further down:

http://custom.champ-sys.com/Login/en-GB/

Login: ythancc

Password: ythanabz2012

You will then be taken to a web page where you need to create your own sub-account by entering your personal email address and a password. (if you don't already have an account of your own from previous orders - if you have ordered before, use the personal log-in you used for your previous order)

Once input, you will be taken to the screen where you can quickly build and pay for your own personal kit order.

REMEMBER THE DEADLINE FOR THE ORDER IS: 22 DECEMBER 2013

New items on the Ythan Design charts are race socks (long and short cuff design in fetching Ythan blue with Ythan designs on, plus various types of gloves/mitts in black with Ythan white and blue 'Y' accent lines - like we have on the back of our jerseys - all very nice, though I say so myself.)

Any major problems E-Mail or PM me via this FORUM. Sorry I cannot provide much advice in terms of sizing etc, I can only suggest meeting up with members who already have kit and trying items on for size and following the sizing charts on the Champ System website.

Please note I have a LARGE current design skinsuit, unworn, which can be bought at a lower than retail price, so if ordering one, save yourself some cash and contact me to get a bargain.
Andy D
Maillot Jaune

Re: LATEST KIT ORDER HURRY HURRY HURRY

Postby Andy D » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:44 pm

Just a quick note to ask that buyers try to stick to the basics of clothing purchases. You might want to stand out from your fellow Ythanites, as the only person in the club with a World Champion bands bibshort with airtex side panels and a chamois made from the pelts of Peruvian musk oxen but what happens when you order that through our supplier is that it delays the order whilst I approve the 'proof'.

The last order was delayed by about 3 weeks because of that. (No musk oxen were harmed in the process)

If you are unsure about what is on or off the menu, get in touch and I can help, but a good rule of thumb is to buy a standard or race cut jersey and shorts and if you need anything more exotic, let me know and we can discuss with my point of contact at Champ System, who are very helpful and apparently value our custom, so anything is possible - just don't order something exotic and not tell me as I may not know how to get it sorted until the whole order is held up - NOT COOL!!
Andy D
Maillot Jaune

Re: LATEST KIT ORDER HURRY HURRY HURRY

Postby Colin A » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:36 pm

Just a reminder that club kit orders run out on the 22nd of December.
May I remind you of that scene
with your arms aloft in Aberdeen
Colin A
Maillot Jaune

Return to Chinwag