Mallorcan Escape

General chit chat

Mallorcan Escape

Postby Chris C » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:25 pm

I'm thinking about a trip to Majorca next spring now that I'm semi-retired! Anyone else interested? Probably March, looks like flights would have to be from London though.
Chris C
Maillot Jaune

Re: Mallorcan Escape

Postby Andy D » Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:37 pm

Chris I am getting ready to book up for late March/early April. Sleasy Jet from Glasgow is an option.

Might get an apartment for sharing if numbers are sufficient. Let me know your thoughts. (Aberdeen Wheelers are out about then but we shall just have to put up with that :lol: )

Haven't firmed up exact dates but would be happy to let you (and some specially selected persons) share my Annual Mallorcan adventures.....X Factor style auditions may be required for those wishing to take up this fantastic, once in a lifetime opportunity.....something they have always dreamed of........living the dream....for their Nan who is no longer with us.....etc etc
Andy D
Maillot Jaune

Postby Chris C » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:04 pm

My whole life has been leading up to this moment and if I can't go it will be a devastating episode in my life from which it will be difficult to recover from. I will dedicate this trip, if invited, to my long lost pet rabbit Thumper who disappeared in mysterious circumstances shortly before one Sunday lunch.

I start a 9 day off on 12th April if that helps.
Chris C
Maillot Jaune

Postby Andy D » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:44 am

I am thinking it is more likely that I shall be there last week in March, 1st 2 weeks in April, but that is yet to be confirmed by flights/accomodation availability.

Stay tuned, will let you know when I know....you know.
Andy D
Maillot Jaune

Postby colinS » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:11 pm

That's the Wheelers tour guide sorted, cheers Andy :D . I believe the Granite guys are also planning an assault the same week as us.
The wheel in front belongs to you - Don't lose it!
colinS
Maillot Vert

Return to Chinwag