Insch Cycling Club

General chit chat

Insch Cycling Club

Postby Colin A » Thu May 16, 2013 9:14 pm

Met some nice guys out at Insch tonight. They are setting up their own bike club. Starting with club runs and social side. Interesting to see how they develop.
May I remind you of that scene
with your arms aloft in Aberdeen
Colin A
Maillot Jaune

Re: Insch Cycling Club

Postby Baldieheidit » Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:33 pm

Hello and Goodbye

Dear all, just a wee note to say thank you for the friendship and advice etc etc, offered by Ythan CC when I returned to cycling 3 years ago. I have now moved away from the Ellon area over towards Alford and have left the club and joined Insch CC, who are an up and coming club based in..... Insch. I am Club Secretary - that'll teach me, and the Club has 25 or so extremelly keen and able riders.

Our website is now up and running - www.inschcc.co.uk, so please log on and contribute, buy and sell stuff and offer the friendly advice and assistance which you are known for.

I hope to see you in the 2014 season when I will make a grand return to Time Trials, sporting the Insch Colours of flaming Orange and Black. I'll be like a plump baked bean re-entering the atmosphere as I cross the finish line at some of the events to come. I'm pretty sure I will be like that.

Thanks YthanCC, its been totes emosh min.

Nick Thom
Baldieheidit
Maillot Vert

Return to Chinwag